2019-05-20 16:41:07 来源：考生回忆
(1) Students can master the usage of the appositive clause.
(2) Students will grasp the abstract nouns in the appositive clause.
After this lesson, students can use this grammar to explain the abstract nouns.
Students are able to get the confidence of learning English.
Key and difficult point:
1) Master the usage of appositive clause and abstract nouns in the appositive clause.
2) Use this grammar to explain the abstract nouns.
Be able to get the confidence of learning English.
Step 1: Warming-up
2. Daily life: Ask student “Do you know what is clone?”, and invite some students to answer this question.
3. Lead in the topic of this lesson “Cloning”.
Step 2: Presentation
1.Ask students to open the book and the teacher reads the passage, and then ask students to read this passage by themselves for 2 minutes to realize what is cloning, at this same time, the teacher writes the two sentences on the blackboard.
1)The problem that she later developed a serious lung disease bothered scientists
2)Scientists made the decision that Dolly should be put to sleep.
2.The teacher asks students to discuss with their desk mates what is the similarity of the two sentences for 3 minutes and then invites some of them to answer it.
Structure: abstract noun+that clause
3.Tell the students the structure of this kind is appositive clause and appositive clause has an abstract noun in front of it, which explains the content of the noun, in appositive clauses, “that” is a conjunction and does not play any roles.
4.Then the teacher asks students to discuss with their desk mates what kind of abstract nouns we can use in appositive clause for another 3 minutes and later invites some of them to answer it.
The abstract noun: news, idea, fact, problem, decision and so on.
For example: I heard the news that our team had won.
Step 3: Practice
1.Answer questions: ask students which sentences are appositive clauses on the screen.
1) The girls were surprised at the fact that ocean ships can sail up the Great lakes.(appositive clause)
2) He is a man that I saw yesterday. (attributive clause)
3) I have no idea that she works so hard every day.(appositive clause)
1.Divide the class into four groups and ask students to make a discussion with their group mates about the differences between the appositive clause and the attributive clause we have learned before for 6 minutes. Meanwhile, ask students to make some sentences of both kinds.
2.Later invites some of groups to share with us.
Step5: Summary and Homework
Summary: ask a student to summarize the content of the lesson for whole class.
Homework: finish the exercise on page 21.
网址：http://www.alivia.biz/ Email：[email protected]
京ICP备10218183号 京ICP证161188号 京公网安备11010802020593号 出版物经营许可证新出发京批字第直130052号